Friday 11 July 2014

Mango Tango Grilled Chicken Salad

The joys of summer!  How my heart sings, on a hot summer day,  savouring  the sweetness of a ripe mango mixed with red onions & avocados coupled with a taste of goat cheese & walnuts

Mango Tango Grilled Chicken Salad



2 skinless boneless chicken breasts marinated in Kikkoman roasted garlic teriyaki sause for at least an hour.  BBG/Grill chicken until done

Meanwhile, in a large bowl toss:  6-10 oz of fresh spinach, 1 red onion, 2 ripe mangos, 1 avocado, 1/8 cup (just guessing) of goat cheese, crumbled.  Toss with 2 T of raspberry vingerette.

Place in a bowl, sprinkle servings (2) with 1 handful of walnut (divided)

Slice chicken breasts and place on the side

A taste of summer in every mouthful!

courtesy of:
me:)  trying to mimic dish served in restaurant and I think I like my version better & my hubby agrees


No comments:

Post a Comment