Tuesday 5 January 2016

EatSmart Superlicious Smoothie Blend


No more excuses!  This product is a great for newbies who are looking for the gateway to smoothies and juicing.  EatSmart Superlicious Smoothie Blend which I can only find at Costco.

Took all of 15 mins to make both recipes this morning before catching Go train to work.  I found that as recipe calls for ice cubes; smoothie maintained consistency even though I had one at 1:00 pm that afternoon!  I was amazed! 

Clean Green Smoothie
2 cups EatSmart smoothie blend
1 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
¾ cups sliced cucumber, I peeled it too
1 large apple, peeled, cored and sliced
¼ cup of water
1 cup of ice

Blend and enjoy! 
2 cups = 70 calories

Berry Blast
2 cups EatSmart smoothie blend
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
½ cup of ice
½ cup of water

Blend and enjoy!   Yum :)
2.25 cups = 170 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment