Friday 6 October 2017

Balsamic Pork Tenderloin - Crockpot Recipe

Days are getting shorter and I start craving comfort foods; so I am going thru the freezer and pulling out the crock pot.  Pulled out 1 lb. pork tenderloin (paid $4.97)  and placed in fridge to thaw overnight.  Found this recipe online, sounded good and I have all the ingredients on hand!  Posting (adapted as shown) as I will definitely be making this again!  The gravy was the best ever and required no work on my part! Assembled in the morning; turn cooker on and ready when I got home!  Served with turmeric roasted veg as I always have broccoli and/or a carrot or 2 in the fridge.



Ingredients
1 - 1 pound pork tenderloin
1/2 c vegetable stock
1 T balsamic vinegar
1 t Worcestershire sauce
1 t soy sauce
1 t honey
pinch of red pepper flakes
2 small or 1 large garlic clove, minced.

Simply place pork tenderloin in crockpot.

Mix remaining ingredients and then pour over the meat.

Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2.5 hours

cut or use 2 forks and shred the meat.

Pour about 1/4 c of gravy over the meat and pour remaining into gravy boat.

Serve with hot rolls/buns


Adapted/Courtesy of:  
https://addapinch.com/balsamic-pork-tenderloin-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment